Friday, September 24, 2010

Christmas Time!!

I know Christmas is still a little ways off, but I love Christmas! There are lots of reasons why, but the one I am most excited about at this very moment is the Secret Santa Gift Exchange hosted by Simply Stacie & Survey Junkie!


Secret Santa is my thing. I got it started up at my work a couple of years ago. I love giving gifts and of course, getting gifts! I love finding out new things about people and trying to figure out who my secret Santa is. If you are like me and love Christmas and love having fun with it, then definitely stop on by and join up! Its really simple. The rules are listed there and all you have to do is fill out a form and they will give you any other info that you need! :) Who knows, maybe I'll end up with your name! :)

Don't forget to enter my very first giveaway!
Photobucket