Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Well, hello!

Okay, so can I just say, I'm still here!! I feel like I was completely absent last week from the bloggersphere. I made one or two posts, but I was sick and wasn't really in the right frame of mind to write any more. For that I apologize. I am back now. :)

Since I was sick I didn't really do anything over the weekend, which doesn't make for an interesting post. My poor husband was bored out of his mind on Saturday. I was in bed all day (which I am attributing to my recovery). Poor guy. He just wanted to do something and I wasn't up for anything. Normally my hubby is a homebody, but since he got his scuba certification he's got water on the brain. Saturday would have been a great day to go diving, and actually, was the original plan for us. He did take great care of me though, which was super sweet. :)

On Sunday we went to our church's September Celebration. Our church celebrated its 28th anniversary. We had only one service and the entire congregation came out. It was awesome! The weather, believe it or not, was PERFECT for a day outside. It was sunny and warm, but with a breeze. It was really exciting to see everyone together and to hear about the amazing things that God has been doing this past year.

So, it was a very relaxing weekend. The hubs and I are hoping to get a dive in soon...so, I'll keep you posted. Until then, how was your weekend?


Photobucket

Tuesday Tag-Along