Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Oh, boots! How I love you! :)

Not sure if you remember the boots that I was super excited about last month. Well, I finally wore them somewhere other than the store...and I have to say I am not a fan. I was really disappointed because I thought they were so cute at first. Its difficult to wear them with jeans unless you are wearing jeggings (which I am not) or leggings with a skirt or something. Oh, and did I mention that they look like pirate boots? Yeah, um...I liked Pirates of the Carribean, but I do not want to dress like them. So, sadly and much to my husband's dismay (since he originally pointed them out to me), I returned them. Now, don't get me wrong, I still think they are cute and I am sure someone else can wear them and totally pull it off, but I couldn't.

A couple of weeks after I bought the black boots I bought another pair of boots in brown. I love them. They are also from Kohl's (big surprise!). They are cute and oh so comfy! After I returned the pirate boots I decided that I liked the brown ones so much that I bought them in black as well! :) I still haven't figured out if that is a stupid thing to do-buy the same shoe is two different colors, but I love them! :)


(I don't fold that top part down by the way)


So, what do you think of my new boots and what is your opinion of buying the same shoe in different colors?

Also, you should definitely check out some of the blog hops I have listed below! They are a great way to meet new people and find some pretty great blogs! Also, congrats to my friend  at Le Chateau des Fleurs by Frenchy for being featured this week on one of the blog hops...you'll just have to check them all out to find out which one! :)

As always, I am "on the fence" so please click on the button to the left and vote for me! :)

Photobucket