Thursday, September 16, 2010

Anticipating

I love the summer. I am a southern California baby after all! :) As much as I love the summer and my sweet, beautiful sunshine, I am ready for fall. I am ready to wear my boots all the time and I am ready for all my favorite shows to start back up. Oh, and I am also ready for Harry Potter. Yes, I am a HUGE fan!

Some of my favorite shows that I am looking forward to are:


Fringe



America's Next Top Model (that just started!!)



Glee


Bones
My husband says that I don't like shows unless someone dies in them. I think he might have a very valid point. The only show that I watch (that isn't a reality show) that doesn't have someone die every episode is Glee. Oh well. :)

And the movie that I am anxiously awaiting its release:
Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows

Are there any shows that you cannot wait to start back up? What movies are you anticipating?

Photobucket


Obviously MARvelous





No comments: