Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Who Needs Monday?!

  Happy Tuesday!!! I'm not sure about you, but I was off yesterday!! It doesn't get a whole lot better than a paid day off of work! Hello three day weekend! :)

Yesterday was a lot of fun. We went to the coast with our friends Jackie & Travis. They are very outdoorsy and took us on a hiking up a sand dune/really big hill/rock. I am typically a very rigid rule follower (unless its the speed limit haha!). There is a fence that blocks off the whole left side of the "mountain" of a rock and a sign that says "do not go beyond this point." Either no one can read or no one really cares because there were quite a lot of people "beyond that point." If it would have been just me and the hubs we would not have gone past the fence. I have this fear of getting in trouble...but it wasn't just us, so we went. I am so glad that we did. We climbed all the way to the edge where the rock ends and hello beautiful ocean! We just stared, relaxed, and enjoyed the beautiful scenery. Then two whales decided to pop up! It was really cool. We think they might have been migrating, but they hung out for a while. We were all surprised that they were so close to the shore.

When we finished with the outdoorsy/athletic stuff we went to my home turf-the outlet mall. It was fun. Believe it or not I only spent $5. I haven't quite figured out if I am happy or sad about that seeing that I only bought two things, but hey, at least I don't have buyers remorse! ;)

After that we went to dinner...and then we went to the FAIR! I love the fair! Its one of my favorite places to go! My poor husband hates the fair, but he loves me and takes me anyways. We went on some rides (my favorites-tilt-a-whirl and scrambler to name a few). We stayed and watched the hypnotist, which was a crack up. By the time we got home I was exhausted. Talk about a great way to end the three day weekend.

And then I did this today:



Great way to spend your lunch break, right?! :) 
I hope everyone had a great and safe Labor Day! Did you do anything fun?!

Photobucket
I'm on the fence, so please vote for me! :) You can easily do this by clicking the link or the button! :)
Thank you!!

Tuesday Tag-Along