Friday, October 29, 2010

The Farm

Last weekend the hubs and I went on a double date to the Bauman Farms. I have to say that after the week I had it was exactly what I was needing. I spent the whole day laughing and just enjoying the company of those I was with. 


Bauman Farms has a dark maze that we did 3 times...luckily I was with other people and not trying to get through it by myself-I never would have made it. I am directionally challenged.  The hubs left me with Jackie and Travis while he traipsed on his own and found a alternate route (ahem...cheated!) out of the maze.


We went apple tasting (yes, there is such a thing), went through the obstacle course, which was hilarious to watch, I'm sure. We were falling all over each other (I have the bruises to prove it), but we had a blast.



We pretty much did everything that there was to do. I even shot an apple cannon and shot the apple through a hole and won a gift certificate, which we immediately used. :)



I am so blessed to have such an amazing husband and such wonderful friends. :)
Photobucket