Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday is FINALLY Here!

I love Fridays. I am always extremely happy when they get here and I start my week wishing that it was already Friday.

I have to say that I don't know when I last needed a Friday as badly as I need this one. I thought the other day was bad, but things just went from bad to worse.

 I am so thankful that today is Friday, because frankly, I'm not sure how much more if this week I can take.

Enough if that! 


Here are my positives:

1) for every co-worker who throws me under the bus, lies, and/or deceives, there is one who stands up for the truth

2) there are only 5 work days and today is #5

3) I get to spend the weekend doing fun things with fun people (pics to follow)

4) I have some amazing friends who love me, encourage me, and are just there for me when I need them the most

5) I have an incredible husband who is willing to do whatever t takes to make my day better when I am feeling completely crushed

6) despite all of the junk that is going on, I know I am blessed and I am loved.

These are my happy thoughts. :)

 I hope your Friday an your weekend are fabulous! What do you have planned this weekend? What are your happy thoughts that are getting you through this week?


Photobucket