Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Oh the Stupidity

Have you ever had one of "those" weeks? That was what I had all week (last week). If it wasn't one thing it was another. I was super irritable too (I'm okay admitting that :) ). Not only was I having one of "those" weeks, I was also feeling completely out of sorts. It was almost like I couldn't tell which way was up, which might explain what happened on Thursday...maybe...

Thursday I was having a heck of a day. For the life of me I couldn't remember how to do things that I had been doing for the past four years. Co-workers would ask me questions and I would just give them blank stares. I didn't have a clue as to what they were talking about/asking.

My lunch break couldn't come fast enough. A normal lunch hour for me is to sit in my car (I can't stand the sound of ringing phones while on break), read, and eat my lunch. It brings a little bit of sanity back into my day, well, most of the time.

It was time for me to go back in so I grabbed my purse and tried to open the door. It won't open. I tried again. Still nothing. I continued to try for, I kid you not, five straight minutes. I could not get out of my car. After I stop trying to get out of the car for a minute, and think, I realized that I hadn't pulled the door handle...I had rolled up the windows! Needless to say, after I realized what an idiot I was, I pulled the actual door handle and voilĂ -the door opened right on up.






I felt/feel like a fool. All I have to say is that Friday could not have come fast enough! :)

Photobucket