Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Never to Early!

Every year I update my Christmas card labels and prep for the onslaught of cards that I send out to all our family and friends. I always spend tons of time searching (and subjecting my hubby to hours of picture taking) for the "perfect" Christmas card picture. Then I start perusing online looking for the "right" card with the right price. Once I find it, I order and then wait.  This year I am ready to order! I have my picture already picked out (thank you weddings!) and  I hopped on over to Shutterfly and found the card I wanted to use.


Here are my top 4 choices from their website:







Which one do you like? I think that I am going to use the Wishes Whirl. I really love it! I thinks its adorable (plus it has pink in it!). Definitely check them out! Have your own blog? Then this is for you:

Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly. Sign up:http://bit.ly/sfly2010 

Merry Christmas to us! :)


Don't forget to enter my giveaway! :)
Please VOTE for my blog! :)

Photobucket

BWS tips button
Photobucket
To-the-TOP Tuesday