Thursday, November 11, 2010

Skirtacular

So, I went to Kohl's again...surprise!! :) I have been on the prowl for some cute lacey tights that weren't $18 (what can I say? I'm cheap!). Well, lucky for me, all my hunting around paid off! :) I found some (by Vera Wang) for about $5. Oh yeah!

I also stumbled up a super cute skirt. At first I wasn't 100% sold on it (even after trying it on), but the hubs really liked it, so I bought it (and wore it! That's key. Sometimes I buy the things he likes and it stays in my closet never to be worn!).


So here is my outfit from yesterday:



I added a punch of color (pink of course!) because even though its fall, I like bright colors. I didn't want my outfit to be gloomy. The only downside to this is that I picked a very chilly day to wear a skirt! :)

So, what do you think? 

Also, I have some very exciting news!! I am getting a very special giveaway ready for you since I have hit 300 followers (THANK YOU!!)! More details tomorrow!! :)


Photobucket




Obviously MARvelous
Bassgiraffe's Thoughts Thursday Blog Hop