Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Completely Random

Just a few random things:

Yesterday we had snow.
I like snow. Its pretty...which is why I like it.

This week has been crazy at work. Apparently the 20th of December is the busiest mail day of the year. Who knew? Not me! I mailed out loan payments (for my work) on that day...and they never made it to their destination. Insert mad rush to reissue checks and get them to FedEx before three.

I keep saying that I need to stop getting ready in the dark for work. The hubs even said I could turn the light on if he is sleeping. I didn't. I went to work with my shirt on inside out...again (sadly). I also had to wear it that way  all day because my deodorant liked my shirt and prevented me from turning it right side out. Luckily no one noticed or if they did they kept it to themselves.

The other night the hubs and I had a disagreement. Talk about no fun. We talked. I cried...yeah, I am just that emotional (it wasn't even tear worthy). We talked some more. We came to an agreement...neither of us understands the way the other person thinks. We laughed. Ta-da!! No more disagreement. Almost seven years of marriage and I am still super thankful that I got to marry my best friend...even if I never fully understand him.

Photobucket