Friday, January 07, 2011

Finally Friday! :)

Yesterday I was awarded the "Stylish Blogger" award! I am super excited! Is it sad if I tell you that when I go to sleep with blogging on the brain that I actually dream about winning this award? Ahem, well there you have it! ;) I wanted to thank my new friend (she has literally been following my blog for five days!) The Type A Housewife for giving me this award and making my dreams come true! 
Here are the rules to getting this award: 
Thank and link back to the person who awarded you the award. 
Share 7 things about yourself.
Award 15 other bloggers.
Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

Okay, here we go! Seven things about me:

1) I volunteer with the high school youth group at our church and work with some pretty awesome junior girls (guess what starts back up tonight?! Yep! Youth group!!). They are a blast and I love hanging out with them!
2) My nephew, Brandon, and I share the same birthday. I think its pretty cool.  Since I am his only aunt he doesn't have a choice. He has to think its pretty cool too. :)
3) I scuba dive. Its not my favorite thing, but my hubby loves it...and since he IS my favorite thing, I scuba dive with him. :)
4) I love coffee! Its how I survive each morning because lets face it. I am not a morning person. Without coffee I would never make it to the afternoon! :)
5) I have four nephews and one niece...I am one lucky Aunt and I love being an Aunt to them. They make it fun! :)
6) If I could go anywhere in the world it would be to Paris...and one day I will make it there! :)
7) I feel like I do my best blogging after I get amped up on caffeine. hehe. If I had a "blogging" secret, I think that would be it!

Rather than award 15 people (I'm a rebel...I know!) I wanted to share with you my favorite style inspiring blogs that I LOVE (and are daily reads) and deserve a little blog love and recognition:
So, congrats and thank you for all of your style inspirations!! :) 
Be sure to check out these blogs...they are AMAZING! :)

Happy Friday and have a great weekend!
Please VOTE for my blog! :)

Photobucket
Smart and Trendy Moms
badge