Thursday, January 06, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me & A Bazillion Other People Too!

Well, maybe not a bazillion, but man, it sure feels like it!

I am a HUGE fan of birthdays...and mine in particular! And who wouldn't be (hubs, I don't include you in this because I know you don't like to celebrate your birthday)? :) I think all birthdays are super special and I try to make it a point to remember my friend's and family member's birthdays. Its a tough job, but totally worth it. 


So, today I turn (ahem) 29. I have to admit that I am not quite sure how I feel about that. Part of me is super excited because, hello, its my birthday! The other part is cringing thinking about (gulp) next year...when I turn 29 all over again. That's right! I refuse to turn the big 3-0. 

I wanted to wish all my wonderful friends (and nephew) who share my birthday...a very 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
(Brandon (my nephew), Cheryl (my boss), Stacy, Jared, and Mitchell...just to name a few)

Photobucket







Photobucket
The Two Savvy Sisters