Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Strike a Pose!

I think its been quite some time since I last showed you my latest outfit (it was killing you too...its okay to admit it ;) ). 


While Jackie and I were in Seattle we went shopping (of course!!). I have to say that I can't remember the last time I was so incredibly disappointed in a shopping trip. I didn't buy a single thing. Seriously. How sad is that?! Jackie made the comment that she didn't think she had ever gone shopping with me when I hadn't bought anything. Its true too (for better or worse, there ya have it!). 

Luckily for me, we ran into Nordstrom Rack the day before (whew!) and I bought two shirts. Sadly, that is all I bought the entire weekend. Why is it that when you actually have money to spend you can't find anything to spend it on? Its a sad, sad world we live in.

Anyways, this is the shirt that I bought. My inter-office photographer/co-worker/friend decided that I had to change up my pose for these pics...which is why my elbow is in the air. Um..I guess I need to pay closer attention when I am watching America's Next Top Model! :)




 jeans: Old Navy clearance $10
boots: Kohl's last year $? :)
shirt: Nordstrom Rack: $22
not falling my boots: priceless

Please VOTE for my blog! :)
Photobucket