Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Its Alive!!

Okay, so not really, but it is a new creation {Frankenstein just popped in my head, so I went with it!}! :)

I had bought a kit to make a necklace with similar things dangling from the chain of the necklace, which became my inspiration for this one. I had bought the flower on ebay a while back and just never did anything with it.

After making the necklace from the kit, I ended up with two extra pieces of chain that I cut down to different lengths and then added the hooks and the crystals/pearls. I didn't have enough chain to use as the "necklace", so instead I took wire and added seed beads to give it a little bit of color.

This is actually take two of the seed beads. I had finished the necklace the night prior, but was messing around with it and twisted it in a way that it clearly did not want to go...because it broke and seed beads went flying! I am sure there are still some hiding from me in the carpet despite my efforts on the floor to find them! :)

So, what do you think?

Please vote for my blog! :)
Photobucket