Thursday, March 31, 2011

Awkward & Awesome!!

I have good news {for me} and bad news {for you}. The good news is that I didn't do all that many "awkward" things this past week! Hooray!! The bad news is that the list for you to read is short. So, hopefully the "awesome's" will make up for the lack of awkward moments.


Awkward


~Running into Hubby's ex girlfriend {she was totally sweet though}

~ a 12 hour car drive...pulling over to sleep for an hour because everything was blurring together and I was dizzy from exhaustion...then mom called to find out where we were...perfect timing! A cop was just starting to check our car out {we were little vagabonds in a Taco Bell parking lot!}. We hopped up and started driving! 
~ Having the Hubs take pics of me in outfits I want to show you...he just doesn't get it yet, but I am working on it.

Awesome


~ Hubby loving my dress and telling me I look gorgeous

~ Seeing our friends get married

~ Spending time with friends and family
~ Frozen yogurt {not gonna lie, it really is awesome...this is a theme with me!}

~ Hearing all out the missions trips that all of our students went on last week and just seeing and hearing their excitement
~ getting voicemails from your two year old nephew...he missed me while I was in CA.
~Getting a belated birthday present {Barnes & Noble here I come!!}
~ Lunch with the best friend :)



Be sure to share your Awkward and Awesome experiences by joining up with me! :)

Please vote for my blog! :)
Photobucket