Friday, April 08, 2011

Feelin' the Love

What a way to start off my Friday! I was been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award...not once, but twice! :) I feel so loved! :)


Tanya over at Pieces of Me, who has a love for photography {and has some really great pics up on her blog}, was sweet enough to send this award my way yesterday! Thank you!!
My friend L {she doesn't share her real name, hence the L}over at A Good Reed, who is new to blogging, but already has an amazing blog {and she's my real life friend!}, also gave me this award yesterday! Her blog is about her hubby, fashion, God, and pretty much anything else that she loves. Thank you so much, girlie!!

Talk about making a girl feel the love! :) Thanks ladies for the award!
Now, onto the rules:
  1. When you receive the versatile blogger award...thank the person who gave you the award
  2. Link back to their blog in your post
  3. Tell seven things about yourself
  4. Award seven recently discovered bloggers
  5. Contact the bloggers to let them know they received the versatile blogger award

    Okay, so seven things about me...

    1. I am NOT a morning person. I might be awake, but I'm not really "awake." Its more like a morning haze. I don't notice things or people around me. I might be able to carry on a conversation, but for the most part I stare...at nothing. My mind wakes up around noon. Lucky mind. :)
    2. Next month I will be married to the love of my life for 7 years! Just "saying" that feels crazy, but its true. I am one lucky woman. He's my best friend and I can't imagine my life without him. 
    3. We don't have kids. I talk about our high school students, so naturally people think we have kids, but we don't. We both work with high schoolers and I also teach 4/5 year olds at church. Plus, we have four awesome nephews and one amazing niece...we don't need kids right now when we have the perfect aunt/uncle gig! :)
    4. As much as I adore shopping {and thats a lot!!}, I love to read!! I read all the time. When I read, I get completely wrapped up in my book, the story, and the characters. I also feel whatever they feel {poor hubby if the guy in the book does something wrong!}.
    5. I am sure that most of you have already figured this out, but I still feel like mentioning that I am a complete and utter klutz. Ahem. Just sayin'.
    6. I am going to PARIS! I still get all emotional when I tell people. Weird, I know, but this is me we are talking about here. I can't wait!! I have wanted to go {literally} my entire life...January...hurry up! :)
    7. I love movies! Like, really love them. I always have a nice long {expensive} list of movies I want to see at any given time. When the hubs and I were dating, thats mostly what we did. :) And we still do! We have some fellow movie lover friends that go with us a lot of the time, which makes it extra fun! :)

    Next up, 7 blogs that I love:


    These are some AMAZING blogs, and seriously they are all daily reads of mine. Just.Amazing! Be sure to check them out!!

    Oh, and happy Friday!! I hope your day is great, but that your weekend is even better...so...any fun plans?? Do tell!! :)

Please vote for my blog! :)
Photobucket