Sunday, May 29, 2011

Seven

Today marks our seventh anniversary!!!

 

Here is a little glimpse into the last couple of years {in no particular order}...I love this man...

Our wedding day 5/29/04






 This is up on the very top of the tower on the Golden Gate bridge. I.was.terrified.














I love that I was lucky enough to marry my best friend.
 I love that he knows me far better than I seem to know myself. 
I love that he loves me for me {many flaws and all}. 
I love that he pushes me to be a better person and Christian. 
I love that he makes me laugh, even when I am upset with him. 
I love that he holds me when I cry and even if he doesn't fully understand why I am crying he is still there for me. 
I love that he makes my days better and brighter. 
I love that he makes everything we do more fun {except housework...there is no fun in that}. 
I love how he is hilariously funny, smart, handsome, super sexy, and geeky {in the HELLO! Totally hot kind of way...and he's my geek! :) }.
 I love spending time with him.
 I love that even when I mess up whatever I happen to be cooking, he still loves it and loves that I cooked for him.
I love that whenever he calls, I still get little butterflies in my stomach.
I love that he chose me.
I love that he chooses me every day.
I love that no matter what we go through that we have each other...and that's enough.
I love walking through life with him.
I love him and couldn't imagine my life without him. There is no one else I would rather be with.

I love you, sweetheart! I look forward to the next seven years with you!
 <3 Happy Anniversary! <3

Photobucket