Thursday, May 26, 2011

Awkward & Awesome!!

Good morning! I don't know about you, but this has been a very slow, kind of boring, and uninspiring week for me. I am very much ready for the weekend...a three day weekend...ahhh yeah!


Awkward

~Your friend taking you fourbying at their new place and having fun when suddenly you hear this horrible metal screeching sound! Your friend pulls the vehicle over to check it out and his tire is completely flat and the step panel on the car is completely ripped off. On a plus, everyone had fun {including the owner of the car}.

~Spilling all of your mineral foundation all over  your center console, passenger seat, and floor of your car {oh, and all over your hand...did I mention that yet?}. I guess that's what I get for doing my makeup in my car...while driving. I know, I know...but I don't even use a mirror. Oh yeah, I am that good {but not good enough to not spill it...even I have limits, people}!

~Vintage. I love the look of  it on and for anyone, except myself. I think its cute, but not quite my style. I need bright and bold colors! This makes me sad. A little bit.

~Making dinner for friends and forgetting to make one of the key dishes for the meal. Good thing they love me anyway.

Awesome

~One of our little Sunday schooler's was super cute this past week. We were all coloring when he looked at us and said, "are you an artist?" We told him no and then he said, "I was born an artist. I was also born with lots of hair." :)

~Going out to frozen yogurt with one of my high school girls.

~Seeing Thor with friends. It was a pretty good movie, although I didn't get the ending that I wanted.

~Hangers. Yes, hangers. The Hubs brought me home hangers, so now I can finish unpacking and finish up my laundry. I had clothes, but nowhere to put them! It the little things that make the biggest difference.

~Mailing off the application for my passport renewal! :) Hooray! One step closer to Paris!


What are your awkward and awesome's this week?? Come on...spill it! :)

Please vote for my blog! :)
Photobucket