Wednesday, May 04, 2011

What I...

We interrupt our regularly scheduled fashion post {thanks a lot broken washing machine} to bring you "what I did this weekend!" Trust me, nothing I wore this week is even worth mentioning. I promise to have something next week though {all clean too!}


On Saturday we went to the coast with some of our awesome high school students! The hubs dubbed it "Polar bear plunge-spring edition!" The weather was perfect!! That is saying a bunch since its the Oregon coast I am talkin' about here! :)


  Can I just say that wetsuits are unflattering on everyone!? Eww!



On Sunday I went shooting. First time ever! I win! It scared me half to death, but it was also a lot of fun! I can't wait to go again! :)



What did you do this weekend?? :)


Please vote for my blog! :)
Photobucket