Friday, June 24, 2011

What I'm Lovin'-Blog Love

This week for "what I'm lovin'," I wanted to share with you some of my favorite blogs. Some of them are new-to-me blogs and some are oldies-but-goodies! You should definitely check 'em out! I don't think you'll be disappointed!


This is a crafting blog by the lovely, Jill. She is my real life friend and she is super crafty! I haven't seen anything, as of yet, that she can't do! Seriously, amazing!! She has tutorials on a lot of the items that she creates. My favorite craft of hers that she has done recently is the Ruffled Wreath. How cute is this:



Busy Bee Lauren is a newer blog that I have started following. I love her use of the camera to give off specific feels to her pictures. She has fantastic fashion sense! Her blog is about all things "awesomespice!" She uses her own lingo, but don't worry! She has a page explaining her lingo, but you really don't need it. Oh, and did I mention she is stinkin' adorable? When I grow up, I want to be like her!



Get Dressed is a brand new to me blog as of this week and let me just say, I am hooked already! I think she and I could be fast friends!! This girl is adorable, has great style, oh, and she works as an intern for Vogue. My guess is that she has a pretty good handle on all things "fashion," don't cha think? 



Love, Ramsey is one of my favorite blogs! I love her writing style and her pictures always make me smile! She is super stylish, but puts her own twist on things. I am inspired by her pictures as well. We all know that I can't pose for a picture to save my life! She has got it down! This little nugget is gem!



Sidewalk Ready is another new-to-me blog that I found this week. I'm in love with her blog already! She has impeccable taste and I love that she pulls together outfits that can be worn out and about for a night on the town, but also things that can be worn to work



m loves m {for Matthew & Mara-how cute is that?!} is about a lovely couple that just got married last month!! Their blog is a diary of their trips, outfits, recipes, and a collection of memories. Its a really sweet blog. Lately she has been posting about their honeymoon in Florence and Siena. The pictures are amazing and she is just beautiful!



Seriously, these blogs are fabulous!! I love reading them and grabbing inspiration from their fashion sense or craftiness! You should definitely check 'em out for yourselves too! Let me know what you think!

Please vote for my blog! :)
Photobucket