Thursday, June 23, 2011

Awkward & Awesome

Awkward

~Having so many migraines lately that facebook felt the need to have migraine ads posted on my homepage. Thanks, Facebook.

~Being on a pain pill for my migraine that I fell off the bed in slow motion while saying, "I'm falling." Like my friend couldn't see that as I fell.

~Walking and tripping over yourself...three times in the same day. 

~Accidently bumping into a stranger {because I am a klutz} and apologizing. Then they give you the look of death. Really? It was an accident. 

Awesome

~ Talking to your hubby at work and having your boss pass by your desk as you are saying, "bye sweetheart. I love you." After you hang up she says, "Natalie! How many times have I told you to stop talking to tenants like that?!" Then the whole office bursts into laughter! :)

~Getting my passport in the mail! Its official! I can go! Now we are just waiting for the Hub's! :)

~Getting your hair cut. Yup, that's how I am spending my lunch break today.

~Seeing Green Lantern

~Having my ticket for Harry Potter 7 part 2...who's jealous?! Woo!

~FINALLY getting a dresser!! And for $30! Plus, its exactly what I was wanting! :)

~Coffee...its how I make it through my days


What are your awkward & awesomes for the week??

Please vote for my blog! :)
Photobucket