Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Mano Celebrates-Review

I am really excited to share with you a fabulous shop that you might not have heard of, Mano Celebrates


Mani does fantastic work and is very talented. I love her jewelry and was really excited to work with her. She loves working with colors, since they are such a huge part of life! On top of jewelry, this girl loves to paint. She is very passionate about art and creativity.

I have loved working with her and it was so easy too! She sent me this adorable necklace to review:

                 Five Petals Leaf Turquoise Bird White Gold Plated Chain Lariat Necklace





I am in love with this necklace. Its pretty, dainty, and adds that "pop" of color that is perfect for summer!

Some of the other pieces that I am loving from her shop are:

                 Fuscia Plastic Pearls Bird Flower Necklace



                Swarovski Clear Crystals Flower Patina Dragonfly Bracelet


                     White Gold Plated Calla Lilly Three Petal Sterling Silver Chain Necklace


                 Vintage Bronze Pearl Necklace


               Bird Nest Egg Aqua White Gold plated Chain Necklace



See? How fantastic are those??

If you are like me and you are loving this necklace:


...then, boy, do I have great news! She has this necklace on sale in her shop! Right now! Don't wait! Go check it out! :) You won't regret it!




Photobucket