Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Guest Post: Sweet Serendipity

Good morning!! Today I wanted to introduce you to Ana from Sweet Serendipity! She is fun, creative, and oh-so cute! Her blog just puts a smile on my face. She also makes me kinda re-think my stance on thrifting {almost}! ;) Thank you Ana for joining me over here today! Take it away!


Hi friends, I'm Ana from Sweet Serendipity. Today I am doing a quick little guest post over here. A little about me, I am a 22 year old poor college student. Husband and I have been married for 2 years now. My little blog is pretty much about anything and everything about personal style, our lives, how to make pretty things and other random stuff. 


 Photobucket

So I have this thing with clothes. I kind of really love it and I share about my personal style on my blog. I love fashion. I love Thrifting. I love going and searching for those hidden treasures. I'm a thriftaholic. I love finding vintage stuff that if they could talk, they would tell the most awesomeness story ever. Something else I love about thrifting... the prices. My husband also loves that little part since we're poor college students. He always says... "My wallet thanks you!" He cracks me up. 

I feel like my style is always evolving, which I love. I love to take those little fashion trends and make them my own, with my own little touch. I love blogging because you can see how much you grow as time goes by, how much your style changes, it's basically your own public journal.

Photobucket

I also love creating. Anything really. 
I love making jewelry, home decor, clothe refashion, you name it I love to "diy" it for cheaper. 
I have a tab on my blog sidebar titled "i make stuff" if you ever want to check it out. Your welcome ;) 


If you'd like to see a little more about us just check out our little ol' blog
I'd love to have you there.
Hugs... Ana.

Photobucket