Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Guest Post: M Loves M

I am super excited to introduce you to Mara from M Loves M! She is so adorable and I secretly want the items in her closet! She has the most amazing style and yet she makes it look so effortless. I love reading her blog and getting style ideas from her. If you've never checked out her blog before, you definitely should! I think you will be just as in love with her blog as I am! Thank you so much, Mara, for stopping by! Take it away!

Hi everyone! My name is Mara and I write over at my blog M Loves M. I am so thrilled to be guest posting for Natalie today. She is such a sweetie and I'm so glad I've gotten to know her through blogging and emails. Since it's the end of August {gosh can you believe it?!} and therefore almost the start of Fall I thought I'd share some of my favorite things from this past summer.

going to the beach!

homemade peach pie

Playing with Ginger, our 1 1/2 year old puppy

 having bbqs and eating chips and dip

wearing fun skirts and big hats! I'm not looking forward to coats, scarves and tights

 Enjoying our first summer as husband and wife! We got married in May :)

Thank you all for letting me stop by today and talk about my top summer moments. Come say hi to me on my blog! I write about my life with Matthew, our dog Ginger, share recipes, outfit photos and fun pictures of our random adventures! Thank you so much for having me Natalie!

xox

Photobucket