Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A Most Happy Birthday!


Today is a very, very special day! Today I get to celebrate my best friend's birthday! :)  She is pretty stinkin' awesome, if I do say so myself! Its funny because we have only been friends for a couple of years, but I feel like I have known her my whole life. Now I can't imagine my life without her.























She is funny, cute, crafty, godly, an encouragement to me, and a blessing in my life. She "gets" me and loves me for me. She pushes me to try new things, to loosen up, and to be a better wife, friend, and leader. She reigns me in when I get crazy emotional. She understands how I feel and how I work. She understands my quirks. She makes my life better. She is more than I could ask for in a friend. I am beyond blessed to have her friendship. She is and inspiration and a godly role model to everyone around her.

I am so glad that God placed her in my life at the specific time that He did. He knew that I would need her and that I would be better for knowing her. I hope that today she knows just how much I love her and how much I appreciates the things that she does for me and others. More than that, I hope she knows how much I cherish her friendship.

Happy Birthday, Jackie!!

Photobucket