Friday, January 08, 2010

Happy birthday to meeee!

Now, you may not know this, but I am HUGE birthday person. I feel they are very important, especially mine. When people talk about the holiday season they are usually talking about Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years. Well, when I talk about the holiday season I always tack on my birthday to that list...yep, its totally true.
I was really excited this year about my birthday. Not because of my age (I am starting to freak out a little, especially since I work with high schoolers...yeah, just figured out how much older I am than them...sigh), but because my lover man threw me a party! :) Here is what the facebook invite said:

We all know how excited Natalie gets about her birthday's. I mean, if you don't, she probably just hasn't spoken to you - ever. Usually her conversations with new people begin with "Hi My name is Natalie, were you ever born? BECAUSE I SOOOO LOVE MY BIRTHDAY!!!!"

So in order to celebrate not just the birth of such a lovely lady, but also someone so committed to birthday's themselves, this year we're going to do a party for my princess. It's not a surprise party, so don't worry there. This will also be for both friends and family, ANYONE who wants to let her know just how happy we are she survived another year without walking off a cliff or tripping down a flight of stairs.


So, basically everything he said is completely true. I was so excited that he wanted to have a party for me that I danced. I tend to do that a lot when I get excited. hehe! I was really blessed by it and truly blessed by all of my friends. It was a fantastic birthday! I am excited to see what the Lord has planned for me this year. :)

No comments: