Tuesday, February 23, 2010

One petal at a time...

My husband is very good about making sure I know that he loves me. Its not just the things he does for me, but what he says to me and how he says it.
A normal Sunday for me is busy. I teach some adorable 4 & 5 year olds during the first service at church and the second service I am with my sophomore girls (which is the reason why we go to church Saturday nights). Every other weekend Jim gets Sundays off and I meet him downstairs for the high school service (since he works with the junior guys). This Sunday was a little different. :)
Everything was normal. While kiddies were eating their snack (actually I was in the middle of finishing up two time outs for some cute, but rowdy boys) Jim showed up to my classroom. He was not empty handed! He brought me a yummy Starbucks soy coffee and a dozen pink roses! It was so sweet. To say I was surprised would be an understatement! All the little girls were in awe over my flowers and had to smell them. :) I definitely felt very loved. :) Now they are at home brightening up our entry way with their pinkness one petal at a time! :) What a great way to start my day!


3 comments:

an encourager said...

Awwwwwwwww.... that was sooooo sweet!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for all the comment on my blog this week! You are adorable:)
I don't like the crippy crawlies either!

Hugs
Jennifer

Scuba Wife Life said...

Jennifer-Yeah, they are pretty gross! lol I love your blog and had so much fun answering all the questions!! :) Even if I don't end up winning, totally worth it! :)
Thanks Auntie Liz!! They are pretty huh!?