Monday, April 05, 2010

Congratulations!!!


My beautiful cousin, Amy, is engaged as of this morning! I am so excited for her I just HAD to blog about it! :) My husband and I have been talking for a while, making guesses, about when we thought Tom would pop the question. I don't think either of us thought it would be today, but neither were we surprised. We knew it was close at hand! They are such a cute couple and fit each other so well! :)

Isn't her ring gorgeous?!

So, apparently Tom decorated her office (see above) with post-its, hearts, and streamers. While she was still in shock her proposed and the rest is history. :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I am so happy and excited for you!!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Thank you my dear sweet cousin. It has been quite an exciting and marvelous day. :)

an encourager said...

Hip hip hooooooray!!!!!! :)

HattonHome said...

Awe, Congratulations Amy!!