Thursday, July 01, 2010

Hoping I Can Make It


I thought I was tired yesterday.

Yesterday has nothing on today.

Today can only be described as exhausted.

Running on fumes.

Barely.

Since I work with high school girls I hate thinking that I might be getting old, but I am telling you, I cannot stay up late as many nights in a row as I used to. Bummer!

So, after going to the Eclipse premier "Wednesday" at midnight I went to sleep for a couple of hours. I went to work, had a coffee date with my girls, went to youth group, and then what did I do? I stayed for the all girl slumber party.

Yes, its okay to call me an idiot.

It went really well and we had a blast. The girls are so funny! We danced (like we do at EVERY slumber party...seriously, its how we roll), played games, ate junk (not a party without it), and watched movies. I, unfortunately, had work this morning. I am exhausted to the point that coffee (my beloved, coffee) isn't even helping me.

Tired.

So, so exhausted.

Its going to be a VERY long day.

I just hope I can make it through.

I am seriously considering taping my eyes open.

Am I the only one who has tried and failed at doing things that were a piece of cake to do years ago?
What things could you do when you were younger, that you just seem to do any more?


4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love your blog already :)
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog to visit. I am returning the follower and off to read more of your blog:)
www.hislittlemrs.blogspot.com

chloessandbox.etsy.com said...

Hi,
Following you from Fun Follow Friday. Cute blog!!
My blog is www.bellaandgracies.blogspot.com. Would love for you to stop by and say Hi!

Anna @ IHOD said...

Can't wait to see Eclipse!
Hope you get some rest though Natalie...feeling exhausted is the worst when you don't have the option to sleep!

Thank you for the feedback on the blog header!
<3 Anna

SJ said...

I know the feeling!

Hi I have an award for you.
http://domesticallychallengedmomma.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-first-award.html