Friday, July 09, 2010

You'll Never Guess!!

I love Fridays! There are so many great things about them...the hubby gets paid on Fridays (who doesn't love that?!), its the kick off day for the weekend, and there are millions of blog hops! I don't always blog about these, but today I had to.
I joined a couple different ones today. I love meeting new people and finding new blogs to read. Today the one I really want to share with you is Fun Friday Follow by Simply Stacy.

My Wee View

If you've never checked her blog out, get hopping! Its really great and so much fun. Every week she randomly chooses from the previous week a blog to get the third spot in the link up for the blog hop. Guess who got it this week?! Nope, not me! My wonderful cousin, Amy, at Not So Random Ramblings by Amy! I was so excited when I saw this I did a little dance in my chair. She is new to blogging, but her blog is a lot of fun to read. So join up for the Fun Friday Follow and check Amy out!! :)
Have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!! :)