Friday, July 09, 2010

Feeling the Love


See the award I was given?? How sweet is that?! Talk about making my day! Who gave me this beauty of an award?? Shandy at Domestically Challenged Momma (which is a GREAT blog-check her out!).


Thank you, Shandy!

What are the rules with winning this little gem?

1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Share seven things about you
3. Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs
4. Let your nominees know about the award


So, I have already thanked Shandy, but I want to say it again, THANK YOU!!

#2 Seven things about me

1. I love anything sparkles
2. I get migraines
3. I can't have ice cream, but I love frozen yogurt
4. I am a certified scuba diver that hates the ocean( go here)
5. I am a Mary Kay consultant and I love that I am able to make extra money and also use MK as a fundraiser to help out my high school girls
6. I teach 4/5 year old little ones and have a small group of Junior girls at our church
7. I hate chores. I just like to have fun. :)

#3 Nominate 15 blogs
Here I go!!

1. Frou Frou Decor (I just met her today, but I am in LOVE with her blog!)

You definitely check these lovely blogs out! :)