Tuesday, August 17, 2010

First Dive

Not sure if I have told you this or not, but when my husband got certified for scuba diving last year, he did it as a surprise for his dad. You see, his dad got certified as a surprise for his dad (Hub's grandpa). My husband has always loved the ocean and thought that scuba diving would be cool. He also thought it would be great to dive with his dad. So, they got certified and dad was definitely surprised. They have been planning on diving together, but it didn't happen...until our vacation. Jim and his dad finally got to do their very first dive together! It was pretty exciting for me, just because I know how much it meant to him. Poor dad (who typically dives in tropical locations) was in for a shock. He knew the water would be cold, but I don't think he was prepared for how cold! :)







Photobucket