Monday, August 23, 2010

For the Love of Shopping!

Do you like to shop online? I admit it. I am a shopper and I don't care if its online shopping or in-store shopping. I guess it kind of just depends on the mood I am in and what I am looking for. Sometimes prices are better online. Has anyone ever visited Become? They seem to have everything there! I seriously could spend hours looking around. :)

I checked out their watches. There are lots of them and although they are very nice to look at, they are kind of pricey. Maybe its just me and I am drawn to the expensive ones, but there you have it. So, for me these are fun to look at, but that's about it.

They have charms! They are really cute and the prices aren't too bad either(well, depending on what you are looking at). I make bookmarks, necklaces and earrings and adding charms to them is always a plus. So, if you are into crafty stuff I would at least take a look and see if anything there is for you.

Oh, and if you are stopping by there, check out their earrings. I have to admit that this is where I would spend most of my time. The prices (for the ones that I love) are pretty reasonable. Don't ask my why because I still haven't figured it out myself, but I typically have a cap of about $20 for any item...weird, I know. I was able to find quite a few cute pairs of earrings within my price point. :)

Well, that is it for my little jaunt into cyber-shopping. Do you have any favorite places??


Photobucket