Monday, August 09, 2010

Misc Monday/I'm Back!


Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters


1. Warm Welcomes

Nothing is better than coming back from vacation only to be met by packages. Even better than that is packages for stuff that you didn't have to pay for...but won! Hello, me! And welcome back!!

2. Nephews

I will be posting more about my vacation soon, but I have to say that I am one blessed aunt! The two nephews I got to spend this past week with crack me up! My 6 year old nephew shared with me that he knows how to make milk. He said all you have to do is get all white ice cream and then let it set for a little bit until it melts. then you have milk!
He was so sure of himself that I didn't even correct him. I think if milk was made from all white ice cream more people would drink it.

3. Temperature

I whole heartedly believe that there is a warm 70 degrees and a cool 70 degrees. My husband thinks I'm crazy, but I know there is a difference. In any case I don't think we hit the warm or the cool 70 degrees at all last week.

4. Winning

I had three different giveaway gifts waiting for me when I got home. Three. This makes me very happy. See #1.

5. Husband

I love my husband. He loves me. It makes for a great marriage. He loves me a LOT. I know this because he let me 1. have a heater in our tent and 2. didn't try to kill me in my sleep when I turned the heat up to 80 degrees after he fell asleep. :) hehe!


Photobucket

PS-if you love jewelry AND giveaways then check out La Dolce Vita for a great giveaway! :)