Monday, September 20, 2010

Misc Monday

Happy Monday! I hope you had a fantastic weekend. Mine wasn't long enough, but that's okay. I get another one in five days! ;)

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

1) Church
Yesterday all of the little kids moved up to their new classrooms/grades. I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about my new class since I loved my last class so much. I had a blast! They are so cute and were really excited. Plus, one of the four year old little girls (who was too stinkin' cute for words) turned around in the middle of the story and whispered to me that she liked my scarf and then turned around. :) Made my day. :)

2) Rain
I think its like officially (really) fall now in Oregon. I was pretty sure the other day, but I think this weekend confirmed it. We had rain. All. weekend. long. I have to admit to loving the sound of rain. Saturday night we had the windows open so that we could listen to the rain. It was very soothing. I am excited too see all of the trees starting to turn red. Fall is one of the reasons that I love Oregon. :)

3) Diving
Its unofficially official (haha!) that I am going diving with the hubs this coming Saturday. I am excited because we are going in a lake that is warm. I like diving in lakes because there are zero sharks that are out to get me (and believe me, they are out to get me). I am hoping that we will be able to do two full dives because we haven't really been able to do a long dive together. Something always comes up, but this time I am determined that nothing will. I'll keep you posted.

4) Lexi
So, Mom's Pomeranian puppy is adorable and really growing on me. I am not a dog person in any way. I am a cat person all the way, but I am really starting to love this puppy. I think its because she plays and moves like a cat. Most of the time I just pretend that she is. Its more fun that way.



Photobucket