Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Something For Fall

See what I found at Old Navy? I have found that I have been going there a lot. My girlfriend, Jackie, loves Old Navy. I used to go there maybe once a year, but now that we shop together I find I am there often (and not always with her). 

I went to Old Navy to get a birthday present for Jackie (HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!) and forgot that they were still having their $20 sweater deal going on. For someone who lives in Oregon, I don't have very many sweaters or warm winter clothes. I am working on fixing this predicament. :)

So, what do you think? I thought it was cute, but its also a little bit out of my comfort zone (weird I know) as far as clothing goes. Unless its pink or argyle, I tend to talk myself out of clothes. In fact I talked myself out of buying this three times before I finally went up front and purchased it (this is why you always bring a friend shopping with you!). I would love to hear your input!! :)


Don't forget to enter my very first giveaway!


Also, please vote for me! I'm "on the fence!" :)


Photobucket





No comments: