Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas is in the Building!


Christmas has officially hit my work...or at very least, my desk. :) I wasted no time getting my little tree (a first for me this year), ornaments and lights all set up. Now every time I see my desk I smile rather than cringe. When you pass by my desk you will get sucked into the joy of the season. If my holiday decor doesn't grab ya, the Christmas music (with me singing along of course!) will! :) I think the only thing that could possibly make my desk and decor any better is if people randomly start putting gifts under my little tree! :)

My view of my tree


Everyone's view of my desk :)



Have you grabbed you Christmas decor yet or gotten your tree? What is a must for you his time of year?

Please VOTE for my blog! :)
Photobucket


BWS tips button
Photobucket
To-the-TOP Tuesday