Thursday, November 18, 2010

Funny Bone

I am the star blog of the week over at Bassgiraffe's Thoughts! So, please be sure to stop by and check out her blog. If you are from her blog, thank you SO much for visiting!! :)

And now...



Do you every write something (a blog post, letter, facebook message/status, a tweet, etc) that just cracks you up and you think to yourself, "I am the funniest person I know!"? I think this often. I also tend to write a lot of my posts after having a caffeine rush. I am sure that this has something to do with me finding myself quite hilarious.

Last night I was sending a message on facebook to a friend and let me tell you, I was laughing so hard. I thought I was quite clever. I read it to my hubby and he smiled. That was it.  I haven't gotten a reply back from her yet, so I don't really know if she found it funny at all, but I am holding out hope! ;)

I know, that in all seriousness,  I am not the funniest person by anyone's standards, but my own (unless I do or say something idiotic, which happens quite often). And I am okay with this. I figure, as long as I make myself laugh, its all good. :)

Also, and this is completely off topic, but tonight is the premier of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows! :) I am so super excited!! I can't wait! :)

What are some things that you think of yourself as (like being funny), when in reality its probably not the case?


Don't forget to enter my giveaway! :)
Please VOTE for my blog! :)

Photobucket




Obviously MARvelous
Bassgiraffe's Thoughts Thursday Blog Hop
  moonangelnay thursday blogspot link party blog hop