Monday, November 22, 2010

Misc Monday & a winner!

Harry Potter 7 P1

Was stinking amazing!! We waited in line for about 4 hours (well, that's how long I was there) and then they let us go into the theater and wait, which was nice since I lost the feeling in my feet. It was FREEZING outside (and wet!). We had so much fun just hanging out and being overly excited for the movie. The movie itself was probably the best one yet. It had a good amount of action and emotion. Everything was believable, but they also threw in a nice amount of humor to lighten up the feeling of the movie a bit so that it wasn't overwhelmingly gloomy. I wasn't ready for it to be over and I can't wait until the summer for the next one! :) If you haven't seen it yet, get on it! Its great! :)

Hair
I got my haircut...and I am loving it! :) I keep trying to grow my hair out because I know how much the hubs loves it long, but then it starts driving me crazy. This always leads to me throwing it back in a ponytail or under a hat. So, I cut it and now I will wear it down. :)


Just because he's a wizard, doesn't mean he's in Harry Potter

Can you tell that I really loved the movie? 
While in the theater waiting the next three hours until the movie started my hubby made friends with some people next to us. One of our friends made asked, "so, is this the one where Gandalf dies?" and the girl next to him yells, "nooo! Don't ruin the movie!!", at which point my husband says, " just because he's a wizard, doesn't mean he's in Harry Potter. Gandalf is in Lord of the Rings and Dumbledore is in Harry Potter. Are you sure you read the books?" So, all this to say, if you go to a premier, please make sure you have your movies (and wizards) straight. Nothing says, "I'm not as big of a fan as I am pretending to be" more than mixing up characters. ;) Although, I do have to say she was really cute once she realized what she had done (plus, technically Dumbledore died in the movie before this...also something you should know going into the 7th movie).

Snow

Its supposed to snow by tomorrow here in my part of Oregon! I am so excited! I really hope we get some snow, but not so much that it prevents me from flying out Wednesday....

...Wednesday

I am going "home" for the holiday! I am so excited! I haven't been home for a holiday in five years! :) It will be nice seeing all of my family and friends! :)

Winner

Oh yes! The giveaway has ended and I have a winner!! :) I tried to "snag it" (the picture of the website showing the winner), but that didn't work. All I got when trying to upload it was an error. He is clearly going to have to show me how to do this.
Back to the winner...
#27-Lisa
"Hey, I'm here via Thursday Blog hop. I'm new also to your blog. Thank you for a great giveaway. Feel free to stop by my blog also 
Lisa xx. Much Love"

Congratulations Lisa!!! 

The winner has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn.

Happy Monday & I hope your week is off to a great start! :)
Please VOTE for my blog! :)

Photobucket
Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters