Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Deserating the Tree

I had plans for a different post today, but I got this email from my Dad and had to share it with you. 


Let me set this up a little bit. Last night I was on the phone with my five year old nephew and I was trying to get him to say "decorating" because I had been told that he can't say it and its really funny. He was asking me if I had a tree because he had a tree and if I was getting on a plane and coming to his house tomorrow.


My mom finally got him to say decorating, but he said "deserating." He told me that had to hurry and get off the phone because he needed to "deserate the Christmas tree!" Kid after my own heart...totally enthused about Christmas! :)


Then this morning I got this email:
We finished deserating the Christmas tree and I was handing Brandon the gifts to put under the tree.
“This one is from Aunt Natalie”
“Okay, for me?”
“This one is from Nana”
“Oh”
This one is from Santa”
“Oh”
This one is from Jesus”
“Oh, that was nice of Him!”

How cute is that?! :) Hehe! Between all my nephews and my niece I could probably write a book using just the adorable and hysterical things that they say and do! :)

Have you heard really adorable or funny things that kids have said this holiday season?

Please VOTE for my blog! :)
Photobucket




Photobucket