Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Just a Little Trip


Over the weekend I was out of town for a leadership retreat with some of the high school students from church. We were loading all of our stuff (I half carried/half dragged my HUGE suitcase to the bus.Who knew that roller wheels don't work very well on rocks?) onto the bus to head home. I  dropped stuff off and was walking off the bus to go finish cleaning up, and as I was walking down the steps off the bus I tripped on my warm, fuzzy boots and went sailing off the bus. 

Luckily, I was able to grab onto the side of the bus and save myself from a face plant in front of some students. As soon as I had my feet firmly planted on the solid ground I burst into laughter. I looked ridiculous and if there was ever any doubt as to my gracefulness, well, there isn't any more! :) 


Have you had any less than graceful experiences?

Please VOTE for my blog! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket