Monday, December 06, 2010

Monday is Here


Welcome to Miscellany Monday!

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters


Retreat!

This weekend we went on a leadership retreat with our high school students from church. It was a really great weekend with some amazing students...some of which are crazy enough to jump into a lake when their was snow still on the ground. Brr! Makes me cold just thinking about it! :)


Bus

Wearing warm fuzzy boots are nice when its cold. Its not nice, however, when you are walking down the stairs of a bus, trip over your own boots, and go flying! :) Luckily for me (this time), I didn't actually fall on my face. I caught myself (thanks to the bus being their). I am not sure if all the high school students saw it or not, but I started cracking up. I looked ridiculous!


Secret Santa

My work secret Santa starts today! I am super excited. I begged my boss two years ago to let us hold one. Its been a lot of fun every year. I am looking forward to trying to figure out who everyone has!! :) Also, my blogger secret Santa gift was mailed last week!! I will be doing a post later this month with more about it! :) Super excited!


Tree

The tree is up!! I'm excited. I don't think you can add much more to that! :)


Christmas Party #1

Tonight is the Christmas party for just my small group of girls. In the next week or so there will be one for all the Juniors, but tonight its just about my girls. I am really excited. It should be fun. I will have to wait until later to show you what we made for our girls!!




Photobucket