Friday, December 03, 2010

Cards and More Cards



Earlier I posted about shutterfly for my Christmas cards, but I changed my mind (because that's what I do best!) and decided to order from my friend, Jen, at Brazenlilly and Brazenlilly Designs


She did a great job! If you are needing any cards made she can create them for you and then you just have them printed (at like Costco for not much at all). The best part? You are donating to her adoption fund! How neat is that? I love that I not only get my cards, but that I am able to help someone else out (a little bit, but hey, every little bit helps right?!). 


So head on over to Brazenlilly Designs to check out her selection of cards (pricing and email address are on there as well). Here are just a few of the designs that she has available:







Have you ordered your cards yet? What do you do with all of the cards that you receive?


Also, a little shameless plug... if you are needing some wonderful gifts any wonderful women in your life (or just for yourself!),  please check out my website: http://www.marykay.com/nataliesmith82/default.aspx I will be placing an order on the 10th to ensure all things ordered will be here before Christmas...and as always, shipping is free! :)


Please VOTE for my blog! :)
Photobucket

Smart and Trendy Moms

badge