Thursday, December 02, 2010

And Hello December...

Its only the second day of December and I am completely overwhelmed and stressed at work. Just thinking about work makes it even worse. December and January are our busiest two months out of the entire year. 

This stinks because 1) I adore Christmas...for about a gazillion reasons and 2) my birthday is in January and its hard to completely enjoy it because there is so much to do at work. So, I both dread and anticipate December and January each year.



I am excited to say that I have bought all of my secret Santa gifts and Christmas party gifts. I am relieved. Scratch that one off my list. I only have 3 more gifts to buy and I am completely finished! :) 

Oh, and do you remember how I said that if anyone left me a gift under my tree at work it would make my day? Well, this morning there was a little something waiting for me under the tree! :) I am keeping it there for a little bit. It makes me smile every time I see it. :)

How is your December starting out? Are you super busy or completely relaxed? Are you finished/almost finished/haven't even started with the Christmas shopping?

Please VOTE for my blog! :)
Photobucket



Obviously MARvelous
  moonangelnay thursday blogspot link party blog hop