Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Overnights

 I am so tired. My hubby has been working overnights since Sunday. I don't like it  because I just can't  sleep when he is gone. Thankfully he doesn't work them all that often.

I think on the plus side though, it has made me productive. Remember that laundry that I despise? Yeah, it's almost finished! And just in time too because I have to pack tonight. Tomorrow I leave for Seattle!! :) I am super excited!!  That will probably keep me up all night tonight along with the hubs being gone again.




What have I learned through this these past couple of days? Life is boring without my hubby, I will do laundry if I am bored enough, and I probably should have an I.V. drip of caffeine to help me get through my days. Thankfully tonight is his last overnight and then i get my hubby back! :)

What do you do when you can sleep?
Photobucket