Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Memories with a Splash of Color

I get bored really easy. Really easy. As such, I tend to change my hair color a lot (although its been the same  for a while now...hmmm...). I thought I would share my "hair color journey" with you. Just imagine really pretty music playing as you scroll on down (when you get to the blonde you will see why its "blonde at heart" and not blonde on my head!). :)


just brown
brown with red and blonde highlights
very red
darker red
light reddish brown
blondish brown

red again
horrible bleach job with a "strawberry blonde" tint...needless to say, I didn't go back there again...
blonde
blonde
back to reddish brown (more red than brown this time around)

Which hair color "phase" was your favorite? If you were to pick the next color "phase", what color would it be?

Please VOTE for my blog! :)
Photobucket