Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Help!

Remember how I went shopping to celebrate my birthday (and, well, because its me and I like to shop)? Well, here is one of the dresses that I found. I think it's super cute and the hubs will especially love it (ahem, just saying!). The one that I bought is cream (not white like the picture) and navy blue.


 Here's where I need your help. I have two weddings to go to in the next couple of months. This dress is one that I would like to wear to the first wedding, but I don't have any shoes to go with it. I have been looking for nude or navy pumps, but have epically failed up to this point. Have you seen any cute pumps in those colors (that aren't too tall since I still have knee issues since dislocating them both and reasonably priced)? 


If you have any shoe or accessory ideas I would love to hear them! :)

Please VOTE for my blog! :)
Photobucket
BWS tips button
Photobucket
To-the-TOP Tuesday