Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!



Happy Valentine's Day my friends!
...or as my lovely friend says,
 "Happy Sweetness Day!" 
I like both, so take your pick! :)


Oh, and welcome to Miscellany Monday...Valentine's Day edition (not really, okay, maybe a little, but either way I felt obligated to at least say it)!

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

GPS

The gps does NOT know the way to every place that I want to go. Sad? A bit. True? Most definitely! Case in point-last night I was driving to a friend's house for a girl's movie night (super fun btw!). I hadn't been there before, so I was relying solely on my gps. First it told me to "turn left" on a road that didn't exist, then it said to turn left...into the Safeway (or Vons depending on where you live) parking lot. Then when I reached the end it told me to "turn right" and then "destination on left," which was a fence. Yeah, I basically had to circle around twice, pass by where it wanted me to go until I reached where I thought it actually wanted me to go. I only ended up a couple of minutes late. The way home was a bit freaky though. It was dark and foggy, and I don't know what it is about that town, but there aren't many street lights. I did make it home in one piece (obviously), so that's always a plus! :)

Kids

My Sunday school class this weekend was very verbal. They were cracking me up just listening to them enthusiastically recount their experiences through out the week. We had two kids that went to Disneyland and boy were they animated! I had one little boy talking to me and then I think he decided he had a lot to say and that it was important because he pulled up a chair, sat down, and leaned forward as he explained all of the ins and outs of Disneyland. It was adorable! :)

Cute and Pink

I was informed on Friday that my co-workers were expecting great things from me on Valentine's Day. Since I typically wear pink whenever I can, so I guess I set myself up. I don't know if they thought I had like some "super Valentine's Day outfit" just sitting in my closet counting down to Valentine's day so that I could wear it or what, but I came up with an outfit, so we'll see what they think (I will try to remember to take a picture for ya!)!

Valentine's Day

The hubby works a closing shift tonight, so he is going to join me for lunch today to celebrate Valentine's day. He informed me on Friday night as we were going to sleep that he wasn't going to plan anything this year, that we had been married long enough (almost 7 years) that it was my turn to plan something...3 days before Valentine's day! Eek! I decided that we are going to go see Rent sometime this week. That's right! I am dragging my man to a musical...and he's going to like it! ;) hehe!

What are your plans for today? Anything special?!

Photobucket
Photobucket