Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Hunger Games

I have been wanting to read this book for several months now. I first saw mention of it in my Entertainment Weekly Magazine...but I never bought it. I kept meaning to, but I also kept forgetting. And then I won the book!

One of the amazing blogs that I read, Much Love, Illy, had read the book and loved it so much that she gave a new copy away...and I was the lucky winner! I was super excited and was anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new book.

It came in the mail on Monday and I finished it last night (Tuesday)! It was so good! I can't wait to buy the next two in the series. I was hooked before any of the really good stuff even started. I loved the characters in this book and I wasn't expecting the ending, which was nice for a change.


What is the story about? You'll just have to read it to find out! :)

Thank you again to Much Love, Illy (if you've never read her blog...you are missing out. Truly!)

Photobucket